1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Boss rush crash

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by drboo32, Sep 13, 2020.

1. drboo32

drboo32 Orange Mushroom

Aug 16, 2019
    Male
    11:52 AM
    Boofoo
    Spearman, I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Boss rush frequent crashes
    What is supposed to happen?: Boss rush proceeds as normal, both solo and party
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Boss rush
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Frequently on solo and party boss rushes, I will enter the next stage and then crash immediately. Happens on at least 30% of my runs on two different characters. A bit frustrating really. Must be like 6 episodes so far.
    Extra information (optional):

2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    9:37 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Has happened to me and a lot of other guildies and buddies.

3. OP
    OP
    drboo32

drboo32 Orange Mushroom

Aug 16, 2019
    Male
    11:52 AM
    Boofoo
    Spearman, I/L Wizard
    A gm suggested i go slower during the run, no problems yesterday, but today again crash on 5th level despite going slow

• Agree Agree x 1