1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

@bosshp command

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Aquarium, Apr 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    1:11 PM
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    I know this isn't really an unique feature, but it's very useful to have a command that shows the HP of the boss you're fighting, especially when we'll start hunting Headless Horsemen and Bigfoot later!

2. Maddy

Maddy Slime

Dec 23, 2014
    9:11 PM
  3. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    7:11 PM
    Yes, every (if not almost every?) boss has a custom coloured giant HP bar. You won't be able to know the exact numbers, but you can see the rough percentage of HP remaining, that's good enough right? Also I think Kim mentioned before that she made the bars partially so that she can remove @bosshp (since boss hp bar is automatically displayed) so that people don't busy themselves using it and possibly dying in the process.

4. OP
    OP
    Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    Oh, I didn't know we had that. I know that some bosses didn't have HP bars in GMS but I suppose they have that here then so I guess this thread can be closed then. :)

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Only boss that truly has no HP bar in our server are the Zak arms, which I am not going to make a command for. All the minibosses has a HP bar in our server, so this command is not need.

Rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.