1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New to Legends - Pets?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by H3xum, May 26, 2020.

1. H3xum

H3xum Blue Snail

May 26, 2020
    9:21 PM
    Afternoon All

I am brand new to Legends but am a MS OG, all the way back from the beta days (I had a top 5 Crusader/Hero back in the day). Anyhoot, that was a long time ago.

My question is how do we get Pets? Is it a matter of donating then you get NX currency and we go into the shop to buy? I saw that voting gives some as well. Are pets permanent? How about magnets/meso bags.

Thanks in advance!
    H3xum

2. Kanashimi

Kanashimi Brown Teddy

Nov 5, 2017
    Male
    3:21 AM
    Kanashimi
    Night Lord
    Essence
    Hello and welcome!
    You can buy pets as well as magnets/meso bags from the NX you get from voting.
    You can buy all the nx items in the cash shop with voting nx with the exception of the Donor tab which can only be bought with Donor cash.

3. OP
    OP
    H3xum

H3xum Blue Snail

May 26, 2020
    9:21 PM
    Thank you!

Do pets last forever or the standard 90 days like in global?

I saw some pets say 0 while others say 90 so I'm a bit unsure!

Thanks

4. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018
    6:21 PM
    Postcard
    Bowmaster
    Vivid
    Pets will last 90 days unless they are donor pets. :) But you can revive pets with Water of Life from CS.

• Informative Informative x 1