1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Bucc Energy Charge missing

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Moon, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Moon

Moon Slime

Jul 19, 2020
    Male
    11:00 AM
    Laughatpain
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: I was grinding and I realized that my bubble was not charging so I went to dummies to fully test. My bubble would never charge no matter how many times I hit mobs
    What is supposed to happen?: After a number of hits, my Bucc should gain the Energy Charge buff. I would be able to see the Energy Charge bar on my screen to monitor charge progress
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

Video file to large, attaching google drive upload link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c26s7hB7e9JPth2FGckaSYWb1iInArND/view?usp=sharing

2. OP
    OP
    Moon

Moon Slime

Jul 19, 2020
    Male
    11:00 AM
    Laughatpain
    Bishop
    I locked the link since I realized I have a doc on the desktop with my name. Feel free to request access and I can grant accordingly.

Can dm a head's up to mo0n#0576 for the requesting email