1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff blaze/glaze capsules

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lv1crook, Jan 18, 2022.

1. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    9:04 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I noticed that blaze/glaze capsules have the same bullet capacity as level 10 bullets (1000) despite only being usable after level 70. To put this into perspective, level 70 bullets have a capacity of 2400. This combined with regular bullets in the inventory takes up a lot of room. They also need to be recharged pretty often when grinding long sessions since you usually don’t want to carry more than 2 of each. The penalty for using these skills without the capsules is so severe that I think a buff to the capsules capacity is in order.

Also, it doesn’t really make sense that the watk buff provided by the capsules is the same as level 70 bullets (16 att) considering to even max out the skills to use together you need to be level 90. So I also propose a 2 watt buff to the capsules to be consistent with shiny bullets (18 att).

So in all I suggest:
    Glaze/Blaze capsule capacity: 2400-2800
    (Same as vital or shiny bullets)
    Glaze/Blaze capsule attack: 18 att
    (Same as shiny bullet)

As far as class balance goes, outlaws are trash, they deal like 20% less mobbing DPS with ice/fire combo vs archers using AE/AR. Honestly I don’t see any issue buffing the capsules for the few outlaws who do choose to grind instead of buying leech

ty for read :)

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Did gm buffs with a 2 full sets of blaze/glaze capsules today. Ran out before gm buffs even ended :cry:

Buff plox OnionF4

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. lemonpasta

lemonpasta Horny Mushroom

May 21, 2020
    Female
    12:04 AM
    lemonravioli
    F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Corsair
    Yessss, please buff capsules for outlaws. It will be useful for outlaws that mob.

I remember keeping 3-4 sets of glaze and blaze capsules on my outlaw and running to recharge every few rounds of MPQ and PPQ.

The flamethrower and Ice Splitter macro is pretty weak too; freezing mobs is all my outlaw did at MPQ. Increasing the WA on the capsules will help outlaws a little more.

If all else fails, please donate your capsules to outlaws or party buff them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Bumping again because it really is annoying to have your 3rd job damage neutered every hour or two when grinding

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Bump for justice for outlaws

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    This can be moved to accepted. After the patch 2 sets of capsules will have a capacity of 2800 total, which should definitely be enough for at least 90 minutes of solo grinding or 2 hours of party play before recharging. Respectable.

• Great Work Great Work x 2