1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buff non-fire Charges Maybe?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pixel, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    3:21 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Maybe give a +10% buff to others, but don't touch fire.
    I still haven't got autobanned for high dmg with it.

2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    6:21 PM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    what if holy gets mega buffed cuz it’s a meme and ykno gotta equivalent exchange that shit so nerf hh another 5 seconds (cuz lmao hh mules are degen shit that needs to be boomed amirite :^) )

3. JukkaShang

JukkaShang King Slime

Jan 31, 2020
    Male
    9:21 AM
    JukkaShang
    Paladin
    Twice
    Yeah, thanks for your information everyone! All I wanna say is the same with Pixel and the title here:

It's not about raising the damage, but balancing all the elements, the only thing matters is how to find the balanced damage %. That's why I keep reccomending make Holy the strongest, nerf Fire and in exchange of that buff Ice and Thunder, this buff is for shortening the damage gap to make each elements valuable. In this case, keep 15%-20% increasing rage is perfect, so whether it's 135%/155%/175% or 135%/150%/165% is fine.

I don't think a little bit higher damage is an issue because this is only what pala got. The HH is super laggy, really slowing down the dpm, can't move at least for 2 secs after HH. And crowd attack ACB is just okay/worse than other warriors. Besides there isnt's any useful interactive buff/debuff skill on party members/bosses.

No offense to your cacculation because I never studied the research on this, so I don't have anything strong to support my opinion. Beside this topic I'm also curious on some questions about pala:

Is it possible/necessary to lower the lag on HH?
    From what I know there aren't many pala players and not many palas in boss run except NTPQ, am I wrong on this or something else make palas limited?
    If pala is this strong on single target why ppl would like to use HH mule rather than a perfect gear pala?
    And is anyone knows how threaten works? For decease on ATT of mobs, sometimes it reduces like 700 damage and sometimes it's just 200. For the DEF part, how much more damage can players gain on that?
    (or should I post these questions in other sections?)

4. JukkaShang

JukkaShang King Slime

Jan 31, 2020
    Male
    JukkaShang
    Paladin
    Twice
    I think just ban multi clients would be better, even though I bought leech several times but I still think thats unhealthy to a server, it speed up the leveling too much.

5. JukkaShang

JukkaShang King Slime

Jan 31, 2020
    Male
    JukkaShang
    Paladin
    Twice
    At first I think just switch Holy and Fire would be fine. But on second thought, Fire is more useful than others (maybe?), so a 25% nerf is horrible, then I just came up the idea everyone saw above. 15%-20% increasing on Ice- Thunder&Fire-Holy is perfect.
    I got auto banned once when I'm grinding on Fire-weak mobs lol.

6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    3:21 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Because throwing around a couple lvl 129 paladins is faster than training one to lvl 160-170.
    So people just self leech them and get many HH mules

7. itzjaheezy

itzjaheezy Chronos

Sep 6, 2017
    Male
    6:21 PM
    Gitsniks
    Paladin
    Hazel
    Its a bit funny too because the 2 bosses with Holy weak are also Lightning weak! AFAIK Samurai and Anego share the same weakness. One thing to note is that there are a lot more Lightning weak bosses than there are Holy weak. So technically speaking you can buff Holy Charge and leave Lightning Charge untouched, just that you'll see people like me soloing Samurais and Anegos even faster :^)

8. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    8:21 PM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    It would be nice to have a list of element weaknesses for MapleLegends specifically and use that as hard data to back up/prove/work off of when it comes to discussions of exact numbers to tweak towards.

Anywho, I'm gonna assume that the motion to make any changes to the Charges would be very low on the priority list for the Devs at the moment? If so, then I'll just have to wait for the day that it'll be put onto the limelight. blankstaremush