1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug [BUG?] Golden Event Ticket Not Visible

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Hyeon, May 25, 2020.

1. Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    5:39 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Golden Event Tickets are not visible to characters that enter the map after dropping.
    2 golden event tickets dropped from killing on my archmage (Hyeonu) so I used a VIP TP rock on another account/char (Luna) in order to pick them up. However, I was unable to see the tickets on Luna when I could on Hyeonu even after waiting a minute. They were both in the same party when this occurred.
    What is supposed to happen?:Characters are able to see the golden ticket.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Ludibrium, Terrace Hall.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Kill mobs until a golden event ticket drops, use VIP teleport Rock to same map on another account.
    Extra information (optional): Proof in screenshot.

Attached Files:

2. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    8:39 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Some event items are not visible to other players, this is an intentional feature.

3. OP
    OP
    Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    I know of multiple people who were able to pick up on another account/character.
    Right after this occurred, a friend of mine got a golden ticket then was able to see and pick up on another account/char.
    The difference was that he had both accounts in the same map when it occurred.
    Is that unintended??

4. OP
    OP
    Hyeon

Hyeon Red Snail

Feb 26, 2020
    Male
    Update: I found a golden event ticket and was able to see and pick up on another account/char this time.

Sorry to bother again but could I get more details on this feature?
    Are all characters able to see the event items if they are on the map when the item drops or am I only able to see it because I'm running both accounts on the same PC?

If this feature was designed to prevent other players from stealing event items, I think it'd be nice to be able to see/pick up on another account/char on the same PC even if that second character were to enter the map after the drop.

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: For Spring Coin, I was able to enter the map after it dropped and still see/pick up the coin. Is the feature only for golden event tickets?