1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug bugged Quests ranking in website

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by yogevmiz, Jun 7, 2018.

1. yogevmiz

yogevmiz Slime

Oct 4, 2016
    Male
    Israel
    4:28 PM
    Jinchuriki
    Bishop
    Description of the bug: I finished a monster book ring quest (tier 4th) and than checked my completed quests in the @charstats command and saw 892. when i checked my quests count in the ranking tab at the website i saw 888.
    Because the only quests i did since the monster book patch were monster book ring quests; i assuming that those quests doesn't add up in the website quests ranking counter.
    is it possible to fix this so the ring quests are added to the quest ranking count?

2. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    3:28 PM
    I'm pretty sure those are just the Maple Island quests that were completed during a recent maintenance. They have a completion date of 2001 or something like that, so they get dropped from the rankings.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SYLegend

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Bumping this because I'd also like to see it fixed. The quest ranking on the website shows 5 less quests for me than the @charstats command.

4. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Like SYLegendSYLegend said, this is due to the Maple Island quests that I manually completed for people that had the questline stuck in the quest window, due to new quests being added after they had already left Maple Island. I intentionally didn't make them count to the quest ranking, so this is not really a bug, but it can easily be "fixed". It isn't due to the date btw, but another hidden variable you can't see. :whistling:

But yeah, if KimberlyKimberly wants this to be changed she can hit me up and I can tell her how to do it, otherwise the bug report should probably be closed since it's not a bug.

5. SYLegend

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Well I think it's definitely a bug in the sense that you have one number in-game and one number on the rankings which supposedly show the same stat but are different with how it is right now. It also doesn't make sense to remove these quests from the ranking value because after all, the players which "missed out" on these 4-5 quests did so by creating their char "too early" which is not a thing that should be punished.

Edit: Unless I missed something and it's actually balanced by other quests that were removed from maple island or something, in that case It makes sense I guess.