1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Bugs I have noticed

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by lohanvibes, Mar 14, 2021.

1. lohanvibes

lohanvibes Blue Snail

Jan 10, 2021
    Female
    7:24 PM
    Cleric, Priest
    BUG 1) in fm, the teleport rooms 13-22 teleport animations are INVERTED when the bottom two rows are normal.

BUG 2) NLC hair salon is black all outside

BUG 3) the sound of portal when going out of the FM sounds like multiple portal enter sounds overlapping

fixing these would be much appreciated

2. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Hello,

Its helpful if you submit in the format for the bug report so the staff can see pictures and try to recreate the bug to figure out how to fix it.

3. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    2:24 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
  4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    4:24 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean, they look fine to me.

I think this is a layers thing, theres bugs with chairs and some event hats that are also missing layers.

people use in-game sounds o.o

anyways, I think this would just be lag because I'm not hearing overlapping sounds when entering and leaving the FM after testing it out myself, might be a characters issue thing..

5. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    8:24 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Are you perhaps on a Mac? I think that's the only time I've heard of sounds glitching

6. OP
    OP
    lohanvibes

lohanvibes Blue Snail

Jan 10, 2021
    Female
    Cleric, Priest
    UPDATE TO THIS POST:

BUG 1) The inverted animations of the FM portal rooms in the FM entrance are still there, specifically rooms 17,19,20,21,22
    BUG 2) New Leaf City Mall outside is still pitch black when there is supposed to be a view of the NLC outdoors when entering and exiting the portals to and from the mall (hair salon) whatever you wanna call it

Pictures of what I'm talking about will be attached so please look at them for your convenience and it would be a much cleaner maplestory experience if they were all fixed too!

attatched pictures will include:
    1) the inverted (bugged) animation of room 17 in the FM entrance:
    inverted portal 17.PNG
    2) the comparison of what a normal FM room animation looks like v.s. the inverted (bugged) animation:
    normal portal vs inverted portal.PNG
    3) a picture of inside the new leaf city mall, where the exit portal to the new leaf town center is all black, instead of showing the preview outside of new leaf city.
    new leaf city all black outside.PNG
    FIXED:
    BUG) 3 the overlapping sound of the portal when exiting the FM seems to be fixed, thank you developers!