1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Buying more ETC space?

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Lionheart, May 24, 2018.

1. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:36 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I could swear there was a thread about this months ago but can't seem to find it.

Before, we were asking if we could have the option to buy more inventory slots, more than was even in vanilla maplestory. The USE tab would not be touched, as the number of potions and ammo one could carry was essential to game balance, despite the thousands of different scrolls and event consumables available.

The ETC tab was something that wouldn't affect game balance all that much and was being considered... after many months, no change.

Will we ever be able to buy more ETC space? What about Storage, Set-up, or Equip?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    3:36 AM
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    Pls let me add more Set-up space. I'm running out of space for chairs :c

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

2:36 AM
    Im maxed on Set-Up too. I literally have a chair mule now :/ which sucks because i like carrying my collection.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    The official reply we gave is that the Cash Shop buttoms become greyed out at specific inventory limits, meaning this is hardcoded into the client. This unfortunately haven't changed since.

5. OP
    OP
    Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    7:36 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    So maybe with some of those nice hex editor wizards you have, it could be possible... or through a NPC? I know NPCs can do this, because the job instructors expand your inventory.

6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Its possible with an NPC, but that's ugly. Client wizzard might be possible, but we have a lot of other client things that still need to be done that are far more important. Some of them you will actually know about next patch.

Moving to not possible for time being.

7. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    LionheartLionheart Heh, look at where we got to. BuchBuch reminded me of this topic, and yeah. Another topic in not possible that is now possible :)

• Great Work Great Work x 1