1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can i wash HP?

Discussion in 'Community' started by ANBU, Sep 11, 2018.

1. ANBU

ANBU Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    5:09 PM
    ANBU
    Hermit
    Hey guys.. i didn't wash HP before. not real know how that work.
    My Question if i can wash now? (if i need)
    My goal is just Do Zakum with Night-lord (Future).
    i don't play to much so sometimes i loggin when i have free time / that why i have noobish quips.
    Thanks for request :)

[​IMG]

2. Firebat

Firebat Red Snail

Feb 4, 2018
    9:09 AM
    Firebat
    Beginner
    Most don't run Zak until 135 so assuming you level 35 more times and gain the average HP (22) for each level you would have 3526 HP (Your base HP right now of 2756 + 22 * 35). That would be enough to survive Zak without ANY washes.

If you want to do other end-game bosses though it will be a different story.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. OP
    OP
    ANBU

ANBU Horny Mushroom

Jul 22, 2017
    Male
    5:09 PM
    ANBU
    Hermit
    I understand thank you very much for the answer.

4. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    10:09 AM
    If Zak's just your goal it's fine as the monster will help tremendously.
    HT can also be achieved with the ring, but you'll most likely look towards Tier 10.