1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Cannot Login After using @changeIGN command

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by dougieboy, Aug 21, 2022.

1. dougieboy

dougieboy Mano

Nov 5, 2017
    3:38 AM
    Nightiord
    Assassin
    Iduckness
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): cannot login says im still logged in
    What is supposed to happen?: be able to log in
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: when i paid for an ign change
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): use @changeign and change my ign to an expired ign
    Extra information (optional): NEED HELP ASAP it says im logged in but i clearly am not

2. OP
    OP
    dougieboy

dougieboy Mano

Nov 5, 2017
    Nightiord
    Assassin
    Iduckness
    character is still logged on in game and i am not on maple. Ign is Nightiord. Admin help kick the character off the game so i can play

3. OP
    OP
    dougieboy

dougieboy Mano

Nov 5, 2017
    Nightiord
    Assassin
    Iduckness
    i used the 50k donor points option to replace my name with an expired name character is in fm ch6 2nd floor just not moving.

4. OP
    OP
    dougieboy

dougieboy Mano

Nov 5, 2017
    Nightiord
    Assassin
    Iduckness