1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

cant change chats in client size 1 or 2

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by chenduek, Oct 7, 2021.

1. chenduek

chenduek Mano

Sep 11, 2016
    Male
    11:32 AM
    Tako
    Paladin
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): cant change the chat while using clients size other then 1
    What is supposed to happen?:i should be able to move my mouse over all chat options
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: last year i also posted on discord last year and a few gms and kimmy saw this but they wasnt sure how to fix it so im trying my luck again
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): using client 1 or 2
    Extra information (optional): i have a viedo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTpcabfDY0E&ab_channel=Vale

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:32 AM
    Moderator Post
    Fixed next patch. The position of the chat toggle has been positioned correctly in general for all HD modes
    upload_2021-11-27_23-23-33.png