1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant Complete - "[Summer Ruffle] Stay Active!" - quest bug.

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Megic, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Megic

Megic Orange Mushroom

Aug 13, 2022
    Male
    4:25 PM
    Megic
    Beginner
    Description of the bug:
    Hi, i tried to do today the "[Summer Ruffle] Stay Active!" quest because i got a monster that probably cant be found in MapleLegends (you inserted the wrong monster id into the quest probably), Ive got the quest to kill 'Master Soul Teddy' but when i kill it the counter doesn't go up, i went to MapleLegends Lib and i saw there are 2 'Master Soul Teddy' but one of them was the one on Ludibrium and one is found nowhere, i assume the one in the quest in the found nowhere.

-I tried to cancel to quest and restart it and it didn't help, I get the same quest with the same monster and the counter is still the same on 0.
    -I tried to relog.

What is supposed to happen?: the counter of the quest supposed to go up and let me complete it.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Ludibrium: Forgotten Path of Time <1>

Picture of me killing and the counter doesn't go up + the 2 monsters in the lib are attached.

There's any chance i'll get another chance to complete the quest twice since the server resets soon and i'll miss the quest because of bug? or i'll just have to deal being unlucky to get the bugged quest?

Attached Files: