1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Can't complete the magical notes quest

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ninjacrasher, May 29, 2020.

1. ninjacrasher

ninjacrasher Blue Snail

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    4:08 AM
    WatchMeShine
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The Unique sound npc doesn't have the quest icon so I can't get the Unique Sound etc item
    What is supposed to happen?: The unique sound npc should have a quest that lets me get the etc item for the quest
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: At the unique sound npc for florina beach
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): No idea how I produced this bug because this was working yesterday.
    Extra information (optional): I have updated my client to May 26, 2020 and it worked fine yesterday. It now won't give me the quest to get the unique sound etc item. I tried forfeiting the quest and accepting the quest again, but no luck either.

Attached Files:

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Did you have the latest patch?

3. OP
    OP
    ninjacrasher

ninjacrasher Blue Snail

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    WatchMeShine
    Cleric
    Yes I updated it to the latest patch (My client says May 26th though the patch i downloaded said May 27th). This was also working yesterday when i first patched.

4. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    7:08 AM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    Yo so I had the same issue and I think I figured out what happened. Basically go back to the Shanghai NPC and talk to that one again (even though you might've already done it, I'm quite sure I had). Unique Sound looks like it comes from the florina NPC but I got it from shanghai twice today. This might be some kind of bug but I was finally able to complete the quest on 2 chars today by going back to that one

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. yBL0EKVGfM

yBL0EKVGfM Mano

Mar 16, 2020
    7:08 AM
    I had the same problem and that fixed it. Thanks Blu301Blu301!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    ninjacrasher

ninjacrasher Blue Snail

Apr 20, 2020
    Male
    WatchMeShine
    Cleric