1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Can't reset skills from 1st Job

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by wyll, Aug 1, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. wyll

wyll Blue Snail

Jul 27, 2020
    4:18 PM
    Reigns
    Spearman
    Lore
    Description of the bug: I'm unable to remove points from Improved HP Recovery and Endure. (Yeah I messed up my character I know)

[​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?
    :Well I should be able to reset them, I even waste legend points to buy the Skill Reset for 2nd jobs and see if I might have used my 2nd job points for Improved HP recovery and Endure, and it still doesn't work.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Skill Window

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I don't know. Dump points into either Improved HP recovery and endure and try to use 1st job skill resets.

Extra information (optional): Can I also get reimbursed from buying the 2nd job skill reset, thanks.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.