1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Cape of Warmness still not working on new El Nath maps

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Annolis, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    5:50 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Hood/Agape
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): MapleLegends 04-10-2021 22-24-47.jpg
    What is supposed to happen?: No damage should be taken from environment when the Cape of Warmness is on.

You see I'm taking damage from environment even though I'm wearing the Cape.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1