1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

capsicum

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by capsicum, Mar 23, 2019.

Would you like to be my guide/friend?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. capsicum

capsicum Blue Snail

Mar 23, 2019
    Male
    10:39 AM
    ???
    I just found the server, used to play a lot in my teens during weird times (now 25). Only reached around level 50 over several years. Now I'm installing the game and is looking forward to see how far I get on this adventurous blast from the past. Is there anyone who'd like to be my guide/friend on this journey?

Unless already taken, my IGN will be 'capsicum'.

Based in Europe. When I don't procrastinate I'm an MSc student.

P.S.
    Originally wrote this in the shoutbox, but figured this is the better space for the post.

2. telemachus

telemachus Horny Mushroom

Feb 4, 2019
    null
    2:39 AM
    null
    Beginner
    null
    whats yer favorite pepper

3. OP
    OP
    capsicum

capsicum Blue Snail

Mar 23, 2019
    Male
    10:39 AM
    ???
    Right now it's a 15 cm tall Capsicum annuum "Takanotsume".

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Poot

Poot Red Snail

Mar 15, 2019
    Female
    4:39 AM
    Magician, Cleric
    I too like nightshade.

Welcome! Add me on pootchan. I'm around level 42 I think but I can give you some mesos to start out.