1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

cash ingame

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jobex2319, Oct 4, 2019.

1. jobex2319

jobex2319 Snail

Oct 4, 2019
    Male
    12:41 AM
    Beginner
    where can i successfully donate to get cash ingame?

2. calicheag

calicheag Mano

Aug 9, 2019
    Male
    7:41 AM
    e-coin is too hard.. one day I deposited 20 dollars and it when to 14 in 5 minutes... so in order to make let say 100 bucks... you need to enter 120 en do it en less than 5 minutes.... there should be something like western union or bank account... Ecoin is not reliable.

3. BumbleBee

BumbleBee Red Snail

Apr 5, 2019
    Male
    5:41 PM
    BumbleBee
    Beginner
    i assume this is for Maplestory. you guys are discussing this in Gunbound forum. you might find more replies about this in maple story

4. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:41 PM
    Moderator Post
    This is about gunbound. They refer to the unfinished gunbound.be/charge page. Right now Cash Charging is not available yet, but once it is eventually, there will be a paypal option.

5. BumbleBee

BumbleBee Red Snail

Apr 5, 2019
    Male
    5:41 PM
    BumbleBee
    Beginner
    Oh i see. my bad. in this case, will there be any other option other than Paypal?

6. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:41 PM
    Moderator Post
    The other possibility will likely be Bitcoins. Nothing else is planned

7. anuktee

anuktee Blue Snail

Oct 10, 2019
    Male
    11:41 PM
    BSECE6
    Beginner
    can you process manually cash charging and we will pay directly to your paypal or bitcoin?.. I was desperate to have cash in game..