1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cash Shop Item Duration Question

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by ProTato, Jul 9, 2017.

1. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:30 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Almost everything in the Cash Shop has a duration limit. Things like customizations and pets are quite self-explanatory. Once the duration reaches 0, customizations disappear and pets die.

What about consumables? Let say I change my hair style. Does my hair go back to original after 90 days?

What about pet skills? If I purchase a pet and skills on the same day and apply the skills to that pet, does it loses the skills after 90 days? (Same question goes to name tag...)

2. Xuann

Xuann Mano

Jul 9, 2017
    Female
    7:30 PM
    Xuann
    Thief
    How do I get the cash to make purchase ?

3. xRoti

xRoti Slime

Aug 31, 2015
    Male
    Singapore
    7:30 PM
    iHeaI
    Bishop
    Basic
    If the consumables you're referring to are the coupons for hair, cosmentic, and skin, the coupons itself expires in 90 days. However, if you were to use them, the effects are permanent and has no duration limit.

I ain't really sure on pet skills since I stopped pre-bb but there shouldn't be any here afaik. As for pet purchase, they last for 90 days and they die after that. However, unlike the usual process of repurchase, you can choose to revive your pet by doing the quest from Mar the Fairy that requires the scroll of life and and purchasing the water of life. Name tag wise, it should disappear in 90 days and you will need a repurchase.

Either via daily votes or donation to the server. Daily votes provide you 5k nx per day and can be used to buy anything from the cash shop aside from the Donor section.
    Donar nx allows you to buy almost everything other than stuff that grants the player a certain advantage (eg. Gachapon tickets) and items purchased via donor nx are usually permanent.

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    4:30 AM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Thanks! That's what I wanted to know...pet skills would be quite a big deal if I had to repurchase it every 3 months.

• Like Like x 1