1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change back to Pearl landing on character in event map (Maple Tree)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jackimaru, Sep 21, 2020.

1. jackimaru

jackimaru Red Snail

Apr 24, 2020
    10:32 AM
    Isn't this a better option so that users can straight away get their pearls rather than having to walk around finding pearls? I'm pretty sure many users didn't get their pearls cause of bugs in the map. Personally I did a @dispose, reenter the map and still couldn't get the pearls for like 3~5 times...

Any explanation as to why it was changed from the initial way of landing in front of the character?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    3:32 AM
    So that people can't just afk 24/7 with a rock on their loot button and loot every single pearl that drops.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    4:32 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I would sugest that the pearls dont bug so u always get one when u get inside. I think is fixed when you re enter but is very anoying