1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change HP-mark default to disabled

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kalash, Jun 1, 2021.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    6:31 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Can we please make the HP-mark party feature being default as disabled? It's a small thing, which should also be super easily changed, but it'd really save me a lot of annoyance every time I log on and my character happens to be in a party

Edit after comments: some people seem to like having it defautly on. Perhaps a .ini setting would be nice

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    9:31 AM
    But what would happen if you disconnect in the middle of something that you'd need to be in a party for, you would automatically be kicked out

3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    He's talking about the hp bar thingy of your party members pretty sure.

4. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Yeah, I know its like that to indicate that you're in a party so if he's in one and he tries to join one/another it wouldn't show as default.

If you're not in a party, you won't have that HP bar widget indicator.

I'd see it as a way to know that you are in a party without having to press P (hotkey by default) to manually check, if the HP bar widget isn't there I'd think I'm not in a party by default.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Can we please make the HP-mark party feature being default as enabled? It's a small thing, which should also be super easily changed, but it'd really save me a lot of annoyance every time I log on and my character happens to be in a party

6. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I'd also prefer it to be disabled by default, maybe this could be another option in the ini document.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I like to stay in my party if I use a bunch of mules, but I don't care about their hp since they're either not in the same map or they're just on a rope

I think the .ini option suggestion would be nice

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    7:31 PM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    but we need to fix shadow star bug first it’s unplayable!

• Agree Agree x 1