1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing vote cool down timer to 23:55 for better voting schedules?

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Kite1994, Mar 26, 2018.

Change vote reset cool down?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  3. Impossible

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Kite1994

Kite1994 Blue Snail

Mar 26, 2018
    Male
    4:06 PM
    HiHowAreYou
    Beginner
    I don't know if this has been suggested before or if its impossible to consider.

The main reason I think it would be a good idea for this to be implemented is that with the current cool down time of 24 hours, vote schedule is always pushed a little further away from when you last voted no matter how good you are at keeping time. This eventually leads to inconsistent schedules of voting and having to set up different alarms each day just to do so. Voting is a huge deal to some people and I myself would wake up in the middle of the night just to do it. Just that five minutes of grace time to vote is enough to keep it consistent.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    12:06 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    they cant really change something they dont have controll of :S

since gtop have their very own voting rules

3. OP
    OP
    Kite1994

Kite1994 Blue Snail

Mar 26, 2018
    Male
    HiHowAreYou
    Beginner
    Ah I see, oohh wells. No problem then. Not that big of a deal

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:06 AM
    Moderator Post
    This is like mentioned by some not possible to be changed by us. If you wish to leave feedback on GTOP you can contact them on their site. They respond pretty quickly to things.

5. OP
    OP
    Kite1994

Kite1994 Blue Snail

Mar 26, 2018
    Male
    HiHowAreYou
    Beginner
    thanks Kimmy