1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Character already logged in

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by ap0lis, Jan 6, 2021.

1. ap0lis

ap0lis Snail

Jan 6, 2021
    Male
    3:22 AM
    issaKNlFE
    Thief
    Game froze and I'm unable to login now. I did some searching and looks like I'm supposed to post about my issue here? Please let me know if I should be asking elsewhere since I'm new to the game. Thanks!

2. Scan

Scan Selkie Jr. Retired Staff

Jun 4, 2019
    Male
    Canada
    3:22 AM
    Anode
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    There was a server-wide issue that caused everyone to freeze and/or disconnect. This typically happens when you disconnect from the server, so just give it a few more minutes and you should be able to login again!