1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Deletion birthday doesn't match signup information

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jacky, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Jacky

Jacky Red Snail

Nov 28, 2015
    Male
    Chicago
    1:04 AM
    Gilgamesh
    Warrior
    Made 6 accounts on different dates using the same birthday for each account. Days later I realized that the birthday infos for deleting characters on of the accounts are incorrect based on what I put on the account signup. Instead, they use the date you made the account as your "birthdate"

eg: if I put my birthday was January 1st, 1990 upon signup on 12/04/2015, the birthdate required for authenticating character deletion will be 20151204 (YYYYMMDD)

2. DrDrexel

DrDrexel Stone Golem

Aug 20, 2015
    Male
    America
    11:04 PM
    DrDrexel
    Buccaneer
    Project
    This sounds a little odd. Last night i deleted two mules but was able to use my birthday just fine. And theres obviously no way I created the account on my birthday lol. Are you sure you didn't mix things up during sign up and accidentally put current date instead of birth date?

Are you saying also if you made a character yesterday you'd have to use yesterday's date? :confused: or just the account creation date as a whole?

Also are you asking for the dates and info so you can properly delete more characters? Because if so it should tell you under account info/details. :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  3. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:04 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    This sounds really odd. Maybe it is a new bug. Gms should probably take a look at this ;p.

4. OP
    OP
    Jacky

Jacky Red Snail

Nov 28, 2015
    Male
    Chicago
    1:04 AM
    Gilgamesh
    Warrior
    Checked again. One of my accounts works with the intended birthdate. The only difference that I know of is because for the following accounts I used to autofill/typed in the birthdate instead of using the click-on-calendar feature. Pretty positive that if you use autofill/typed birthdate it's just going to register it as the date you registered.

Also I'm new so I don't know where the account info/details that would let me check the birthday is. If you're talking about the one on the main page then it doesn't show.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    8:04 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    The only way to check your birthday is to sent a private message to Kim (administrator and ask for ur birthday. She will tell you what info to provide (probaly username+pin) or something.

I think this should work (but check to make sure your sending it to Kimberly)
    http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?conversations/add&to=Kimberly

• Like Like x 1