1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Character gets stuck in a corner at Capt. Latanica

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Junaki, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    2:39 PM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I was healing a guildy at Capt. Latanica, when it hit me and knocked me where I would assume out of bounce, but I got stuck in a corner and could not move. Tried to use the @ dispose function but nothing happened. For a few mins I was still able to heal and hs, eventually my screen froze and I had to end the client and reopen.
    What is supposed to happen?: Not get stuck... Not freeze?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Capt. Latanica.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Stand in the right corner of the map, get hit by capt latanica.
    Extra information (optional):

https://ibb.co/2c64vG3

Couldn't upload SS so I had to upload it that way ^

2. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    8:39 PM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Just wanted to add, being the guildy OP mentions, I've been in Latanica a few times this week and I've seen 1 more occation of someone being knocked out of bounds.
    That was on the higher ledge and he did seem to be able to move though even if it was only wiggling back and forth.

3. chaostofu

chaostofu Blue Snail

Oct 2, 2021
    1:39 PM
    Mikomin
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: Similar to above, I also got stuck at Captain Latanica, but I was able to TP out using the NPC. I was stuck on the platform above OP, though. I was stuck falling so I was still able to cast heal/buff but was unable to attack (optional screenshot/video): [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: Not get stuck :)
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Captain Latanica map
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Not sure what exactly happened but it felt like I lagged as I got hit into the very edge of the map.
    Extra information (optional):
    https://ibb.co/MSXhnH1
    ^image upload also failed, so here is the link to SS