1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Character Stuck after ending npc-chat

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by nics, Mar 2, 2021.

1. nics

nics Mushmom

Nov 3, 2020
    3:36 PM
    Description of the bug: After ending an npc chat, on every alternate times the character will freeze and not take any inputs from keyboard until you click somewhere on the maple screen, then it returns back to normal. Tried alt tab back and forth to Maplelegends does not fix, Tried changing to full screen does not fix.
    (optional screenshot/video): https://youtu.be/wxC4PDlcl9A
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Ever since valentines event patch
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:36 AM
    This is very strange, have you tried doing it with another character?

If it doesn't react the same way it should be a characters issue report, I hope this gets resolved for you asap its quite annoying to ping-pong aside just to move your character.

3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:36 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    I have the same, been going on longer than the valentine's patch for me :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1