1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Choosing the Right Class

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Kyle, Apr 13, 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    5:31 AM
    Paladin
    Barrage -> Double Upper -> Dragon Strike are not good damaging skills. Demolition is also not a good damaging skill due to it relying on a buff cooldown.

This is 100% biased. Some people do not enjoy Buccaneer as much as me and you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    11:31 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Well liking the job is about personal preferences but thata the main reason why ppl like bucc, and to deal max dmg on a mob i use barrage>dragon strike, i know that the dmg output isnt as big as other jobs but its quite decent both skills deal nice dmg

3. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Yooo I just read this, BM/MM don't have high avoid. It's better than Warrior/Mage but its still pretty darn awful :x

4. dexceelen

dexceelen Red Snail

Sep 14, 2015
    Male
    Axer
    Fighter
    Nebula
    might make a marksman never did a bowman

• Like Like x 1
  5. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    bumping because this is very useful and not a lot of new people know about this guide

6. OP
    OP
    Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    5:31 AM
    Paladin
    FoxShy