1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Christmas Events 2020

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mirrors, Dec 20, 2020.

1. OYM

OYM Master Chronos

Jun 30, 2020
    Male
    9:06 PM
    Hello maplers.
    I just wanted to say that this event event, without the snowman, its something that i havent felt.
    When I played every year on this Event, it was more friendly and the connection between all the maplers was great. I was so happy with it and olso when it was thim [80%] at the snowmen with bill and his friend...
    But now, (and I want tell the GM's that they are doing very great work,) its very different, and (for me,) its boaring without that. without the snowman , without the gifts and more...
    Now its only go out, dont be at HappyVillge and just go griding to get presents and exchange it for some nx items that destory after few mothes....
    its not the filling that i felt at these special days like the previous years....
    I'll very very thank you , if you could return the snowman(now you cannot I know but maybe next year) , without griding, only kill the snowman and get a present and get a random gift, because this is the main happiness (to me at least ..) at these days..
    So , thank you very much everyone ! happy holiday !!! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Myrosb

Myrosb Brown Teddy

Jun 17, 2020
    Male
    Texas
    2:06 PM
    Spearmintx, Quit
    Dark Knight
    Great event, nice job staff!

3. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    7:06 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    So it seems that "each week" is not really true for the duration of this event, apparently there's a 3 upgrade limit on the pendant.

Did I miss this info written somewhere else?

4. Bosit

Bosit Snail

Jan 11, 2021
    Male
    8:06 PM
    Thief
    Where can I find NPC Fur Puff? I though he would be in Happyville, but I can find him..

5. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Right next to Santa:

upload_2021-1-12_12-26-34.png

6. aijnij12321

aijnij12321 Snail

Jan 17, 2021
    3:06 AM
    Understand that the event is ending on 19 Jan, will the points be forfeited after 19 Jan? Or will Happyville still be available for me to exchange whatever points I had for items even after 19th?

7. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Based on previous events and feedback it's safer to assume that everything ends on the 19th, don't risk it.

• Agree Agree x 1