1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Class picking advice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Moexia, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Moexia

Moexia Red Snail

Jan 7, 2018
    Female
    4:29 PM
    Moexia
    Priest
    Was wondering which class end up can be solo anytime?
    i think i'll be less active so mostly are solo-ing , yes i got guildmate too, but i dont think i can always join their boss run, so here's my doubt.

DK (im thinking about to play DK because less hp wash, less fund needed, but it seems having prob to bossing alone)
    Hero
    Pally
    NightLord

Thank you~ Less farm to stronger stage is prefer choice for me, i don't need unlimited potential ,but just strong enough to be better at solo somethingSeemsGood.

2. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    10:29 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    I would easy choose Hero. Can manage solo alright.

They have no really usefull partybuffs and dont need to wash. A DK and NL needs to hp wash pretty heavy.

You could also play shadower, no wash required and u can boom bosses from level 72. Or just casually solo bosses later. Their dps is below all the others but still a really fun class..

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    DK (im thinking about to play DK because less hp wash, less fund needed, but it seems having prob to bossing alone)
    Actually DKs are one of the classes that "NEEDS" to HP wash in order to boss effectively due to the use of Berserk, get hp to 50% and all dmg 200%. Though they 'only' need to wash to around 15k it's still something. Another thing is that spears are expensive since those are the only effective weaponry they'll use end-game.

Hero
    No real hp wash needed unless you truly fear death.... Great solo, swords tend to be the better weapon since there's no real good end-game axe... No massive AoE like pally or dk but Hero's dont need any. Overall a pretty good class with stable dmg output. No party buffs though unless you wanna troll with rage.:yay:

Pally
    Same as Hero's in terms of hp wash. Only they do have a pretty nice end-game hammer, the crushed skull. Do mind on larger bosses like zak/ht BW Pallys tend to have range problems due to the hammer's 1h-ness. Plus Scar/Targ/BF/Crow/Kaccuu and a ton of other high lvl area bosses are all elemental weak. That being said.... Zak and HT aren't...:hungover:
    Hammernuke is a thing tho...:picopico::heartbeat:
    No party buffs AT ALL.

NightLord
    HP wash, Stars and other fundings for low-dex/dexless.... If you have no money, you'll have power. If you have money, you'll have ALL the power. SeemsGood

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Moexia

Moexia Red Snail

Jan 7, 2018
    Female
    4:29 PM
    Moexia
    Priest
    DK seems to only need total 120 int to get 15k hp at lv 130
    NL needs 200int its really hard for me...
    Does hero good at mobbing?

Cool, the explain is so clean but i think DK dont need heavy wash like NL so...
    Pally been said to some player that is the best end game solo classes, isit true? i wondering how pally mobbing tho
    Hero, this is my worst choice if other 3 aint the good idea to play, lol

5. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Heh thanks, and yes. DK do need way less washing but they still need it.
    Pally are both solo and mobbing great. Remember that hammernuke? That decreases +6 mobs hp to 1 regardless def and does a standard 200k on bosses. So they ideal training partners with dk @ crimson guardians later on. Only thing you may not like about them is that the normal 4th job attack skills are just beefed up versions of 1st job. Like a 600% power strike and 350% slash blash with no elemental buffs.

6. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Hero deals 3 damages to 3 mobs at high speed. + they can gather them easy and knock them whatever way they want so i would say yes definitely.

Its just that kind of class that is easy AF and deals good and consistent damage in pretty much any situation.

Im a shadower. But i would easily play hero if not.

7. Qanu

Qanu Stone Golem

May 16, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands, EU
    HammerSlam
    White Knight
    GodDuckness
    Wasnt it 2x at 3 Awleh? According to hiddenstreet it is...but yeah, Heroes are allrounders, DKs juggernauts and pallys bursts of destruction.

8. Yozich

Yozich Wolfspider

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Pluto
    Taka/Icetap/Sake
    Hero, I/L Arch Mage, Corsair
    ~Demure~
    Sheet, 3 damages?? I should really max brandish :blackalien: :blackalien:

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Awleh