1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Client Goes black and crashes after PIN entry for 1 account only

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nothimmler, Sep 10, 2021.

1. nothimmler

nothimmler Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    Male
    1:13 PM
    hein(l|i)ein
    Thief, Buccaneer
    Funk
    Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue logging into one of my accounts. Essentially, the client goes black and crashes after the PIN code is entered. Afterwards the message is shown that says "You have been disconnected from MapleLegends, please restart the game."

I can login fine on all my other accounts, just this one seems to be having this issue.

I have done the following:
    • checked the ML website and the account is not banned
    • tried restarting
    Any help would be great, thanks!

Edit:
    Upon trying my 4G internet connection, i can login again - I'm guessing that the IP for the WiFi connection was banned, as I logged out on an account that was already logged in then couldn't log in again.