1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Closed: Kalash's Zakum helmet / book service

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by kalash, Jun 6, 2017.

1. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    2:31 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Reopened!!

Hi there people!

I'll be providing a Zakum helmet / book service again! I'll be giving a 50% discount on the market prices (15m for a helm, 10m for skill books) since the runs will take somewhat longer than the usual run (1 hour for a run instead of the usual 30-40 minutes) as I'll be killing it on my own (yep, come and see).

So, I bet you'd want to know some things. Here they are!

There are a few things one must do before being able to enter the Zakum altar where I'll slay the "horrible" Zakum for you. The prerequisites are:
    • be level 50 or higher;
    • have finished all 3 stages of the prequest;
    • make sure your hp is at least 3200 unless you are a mage with magic guard. Usually people say bandits are fine without washing due to meso guard, but obviously you don't have that at lvl 50. I can provide some hp gear if you lack hp; these will add around 290 hp for female characters and 420 hp for male characters. An extra 120 hp can be added if you're level 60 or higher.

There are 3 things that need pricing for Zakum runs:
    • Zakum helmets, which are 15m for normal runs, 8m with my slower runs;
    • Reloots, which are free. A reloot is only possible in the same run as where you got your first helm. If you want to buy a new helm in a separate run, you will need to pay full price;
    • Skill books, which are 10m each for normal runs, 5m with my slower runs. These are untradable so you will have to survive the run to get one. The skill books acquired from Zakum are:
    1. Advanced combo attack 10, Hero
    2. Angel ray 10, Bishop
    3. Tripple throw 10, Night Lord
    4. Advanged charge blow 10, Paladin
    All other books that Zakum drops are tradable. I will sell them either in my shop or personally.
    If you come in pairs, I can provide a discount provided you both survive and buy a helm or a skill book. Anything is negotiable ;)

In order to stay alive, I recommend bringing around 1000 melting cheese or whatever you feel adds 3500+ hp.
    For mages, make sure you bring mp pots that heal more than 3000 mp and hp pots that add more than 500 hp. Mages should make sure to keep their mg active at all time. Since you will be temporarily stunned and skill locked during the run, make sure you don't push the boundaries of the cool down. Many mages bring ginger ales to boss runs. These should suffice.

Comment with all the information you think I'd need. Think of things like:
    In game name:
    HP:
    Available times:

Aside from this forum post, you can always contact me in game under the name kaiash or prayzone or via my discord: Kalash#3638.

• I usually run between 4.00 pm and 10.00 pm server time. In the weekends I run at whatever time is convenient between 6.00 am and 12.00 pm server time.
    • I record all my runs. If you loot something you're not supposed to or before I tell you to, you will be reported.
    • If, for whatever reason, you cannot loot the item you came for (e.g. dieing without resurrection available or dc'ing), you won't need to pay.
    • Many Zakum services add a clause that says "How to prevent dc". Here it is: make sure you have the newest MapleLegends files and a stable internet connection. There is no need to GFX and whatnot.
    • Since I will be soloing the run on a night lord, there will be no hb provided.

Bottom line: want cheaper helms or skill books and don't mind it taking a bit longer? Join my solo runs and witness one guy killing zakum all on his own.

- End of story -

Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pieter

Pieter Slimy

Aug 3, 2015
    Male
    Pieter
    Marksman
    Demure
    Are you gonna Solo the Zakum??
    if not why dont u name the other ppl in it that participate in the run?
    Fcking Egoistic/Selfish Scrub.
    Btw yourwelcome for the free ZhelmFoxBye

• Like Like x 4
  3. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Wow that's... Wow...
    Well no I'm not going to solo it, but I don't know who's going to join on what run and all. Are you mentioned in all service posts you've ever ran with? Because I sure am not. As I stated in the post, I ask people to join whenever I run. Who I ask depends on availability and what's needed (dps, hb, res).
    And wut? Free zhelm?

Edit: actually now that you mention it, I like the idea of mentioning people I run with commonly. I will do that as soon as there are people to mention. As you might notice the service is pretty new atm.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:31 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    8:31 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
  6. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Thread updated; added preferred running crew. Thank you PieterPieter for the suggestion, however I could've done without the name calling.

7. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    Beginner
    I already got my helmet. But I would never choose a non-guild run over a guild run at the same price.
    I would however consider non-guild run at a lower price. Nothing major, but 1 or 2 mil discount would make it more appealing.

8. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I get where you're coming from, but understand that I offer fast runs in a different time zone from Halcyon, which is a part of my alliance so therefore I'm not exactly supposed to compete with them. The extra offer I bring for running with me instead of with a guild is the speed. I will make sure the runs are fast and will always try to get them (close to) finished in 20 minutes.

Also, guild runs are usually organised by 1 person. The difference is that guild runs only bring guildies as attackers. I bring people that I trust, regardless of their guild, which includes Halcyon and Nebula members.

9. krudi

krudi Snail

Apr 8, 2019
    Male
    Hunter
    Still available (IGN: langetasker)

10. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Woah damn this is ancient hahaha
    Not really providing this service anymore, sorry

11. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I am open for business!
    I used to sell this service in 2017 with a team. Now I'll be providing the service all on my own. I edited the thread accordingly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Aligatour

Aligatour Slime

Apr 15, 2020
    8:31 AM
    Aligatour
    Hello me and a partner (both level 60) are interested in your service, but we go by Eastern timezone. Would it be possible to make an arrangement for the time?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Well this service is closed due to the new muling rule. Sorry folks, looks like you'll have to pay full price.