1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thief Comprehensive Shadower Guide

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Marty, Jun 22, 2015.

1. ShyMoon

ShyMoon Blue Snail

Oct 9, 2017
    3:36 PM
    ShyMate
    Bandit, Thief
    Thank you ! I'll go and see what materials r needed. I think it's gonna be hella expensive lol.

2. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    7:36 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Basically, Dex and Power Crystals, a gold double knife, mesos, (and dagger stimulator if you feel it). and patience....and no rage quit pls...trust me...XD

3. Normalize

Normalize Mano

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    Toronto
    1:36 AM
    Normalize
    Shadower
    Requesting an update on the recommended equipment section of the guide if possible!

• Like Like x 1
  4. zevilz

zevilz Mano

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    1:36 PM
    zEviLz
    I/L Wizard
    checking shadower dpm, it seem hard to get a high dpm compared with other job
    even people do said shadower is bossing job
    Any recommanded equipment

5. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    What level are you?

Are you one of those guys just spamming boomerangstep? Asking because alot of people do and therefor have shitty dps.

6. xAznAce

xAznAce Master Chronos

May 19, 2017
    Male
    Encounter with Buddha
    Jyugo
    Chief Bandit
    Unworthy
    What should you do other that boomerang step? Im nearning lvl 120 and would like to know.

7. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    6:36 AM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Shadower excels at grinding and "utility" such as smokescreens and aoe mob clear in boss fights. If you want a dpm class don't play shadower, i have the best shadower gear on the server by far and my dpm is only (in the right conditions) good at HT.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    The delay gap between each boomerangstep is big enough to perform a savage blow / assassinate / assaulter inbetween with little to no delay.

This means you can attack just as fast as you usually did when just spamming boomerangstep, except you will get the additional damage from savage blow/assaulter/assassinate inbetween.

I see alot of shadowers running around grinding using only boomerangstep and they are missing out on dps, experience gained and worst of all the fun of playing a shadower.

IMO this is what makes a shadower; running around using multiple skills all the time choosing the best skill you can suiting your situation(bstep+assaulter to pass through enemies for example) or (assassinate + boomerangstep so you avoid the last dash from assassinate) while avoiding most hits and looking badass. If you just wanna spam a single attack and deal great DPS: hero/bowmaster/nightlord is the best choice.

*edit:
    Im alittle afraid to say anything about shadowers in the same thread as the Queen HyugaHyuga but fuck it. I feel confident tonight MapleF3

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    8:36 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Tysm for guiding me all along <3

10. Humpf

Humpf Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2019
    Male
    Corrosion
    Could really use an Equip guide, that would be nice! Been using this guide to level my Bandit and so far so good :)

11. Keef

Keef King Slime

Feb 16, 2017
    Male
    Bubby
    Crusader
    Babure
    Hey humpf, my ign is Pecker in game. Feel free to whisper me when I'm on and I can answer any questions you got.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    I love this guide.
    • I would add the equip section, at least the end game equipment. How to get it (because with NT out it might be pretty confusing about how to get certain things and what to do with them) and what are the stats you should have to equip them.
    • Another point is CWKPQ that offers a possibility to get 10att mon as a VERY end game pendant, would love to see a discussion that compares the benefits of that vs. HT pendant and the 20+ points it offers for all the different stats.
    • Would add an alternative build for 4th job that depends on the play pattern - if you plan on running bosses all the way up or plan to grind all the way the build might be different.
    • Adding more spots for 120+ shad. Petri, ToT with a party and that's it and so on.
    <3

13. Keef

Keef King Slime

Feb 16, 2017
    Male
    Bubby
    Crusader
    Babure
    Other things I would add to this guide, and in all respects to the guides maker.

New CBs out there, now that we have mannequins I would stray away from ME build. Going BOT first and staying at mannequins is very fast and you will end up making money instead of losing. ME build is still fast tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    Agree, it is super fast and gives a lot of exp up to 115-120!

15. Humpf

Humpf Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2019
    Male
    Corrosion
    Thanks man! I shall add you when im on :)

16. Humpf

Humpf Orange Mushroom

Jan 25, 2019
    Male
    Corrosion
    Some1 make an equip guide please! Ill love you long time! <3 <3 <3

Just about to hit 55 and could really use a guide!

17. asdfjkliang

asdfjkliang Selkie Jr.

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    Mirage
    Hero
    Influence
    Whats a good base dex and str? I currently have base 35str and base 60dex