1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Computer freezes while playing ML

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by ColdTyphoon, Apr 19, 2019.

1. ColdTyphoon

ColdTyphoon Blue Snail

Apr 16, 2019
    Male
    5:11 AM
    ColdTyphoon
    Warrior
    N/A
    Description of the bug: The game freezes my computer entirely after about 20 minutes of play. Most common occurrences seem to be while fighting mobs, but it also occurs even while I'm in cities. It makes the game rather hard to play when you cannot get very far.
    What is supposed to happen?: The game should continue ad nauseam
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: The day I started playing.
    Extra information: I've tried using 'Troubleshoot Compatibility' in order to better run the game. I've set it to run under Windows Vista, as well as XP in hopes that would solve the problem; with little success. I intend on running it in Windowed mode to see if anything changes, but I don't hold high hopes.

As it stands, I do not know if this happens to other people, so I've given it a 'Medium' Prefix.

2. OP
    OP
    ColdTyphoon

ColdTyphoon Blue Snail

Apr 16, 2019
    Male
    5:11 AM
    ColdTyphoon
    Warrior
    N/A
    Update: I've recently played in Windowed Mode, and it seems the game was able to run without freezing. I've only done it once as yet however.

3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    7:11 AM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit