1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Constant crash issues

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Lynx, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    5:10 PM
    Beginner
    In-Game Name:LynxMarauder / LynuxPriest & more :D
    Issue:Constantly crashing randomly
    Details: Hello! Since the latest patch I've been having a lot of lag-freeze issues, as well as random DC's. Usually when this happens, ALL my clients will freeze for a few seconds, and then DC.
    No idea if its map related but recently it happened to me often in Zak / Verga / CWK boss stage.
    Also happened randomly in other maps I don't remember..
    This is really frustrating so hopefully it can be looked into :p
    *When it happens, my internet is fine, I'm not lagging anywhere else so thats not it.
    I'm using PC, Windows 10.
    From Israel, internet provider is HOT.

2. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    3:10 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    What compatibility mode do you use?

Most people run it fine with Windows 7. I run without any compatibility mode on Windows 10.

Though your description of the problem more likely suggests an issue with the connection to the server which might not be exclusive to your house, but the route from your ISP used to reach the ML server.

Can you play in another connection/wifi and see if it improves?

Also check under MapleLegendsHD\Crash Logs , is there any file that has been modified at the same time that you last crashed?

upload_2021-1-14_20-42-18.png

upload_2021-1-14_20-37-40.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. PuggyMage

PuggyMage Blue Snail

Jan 14, 2021
    Male
    11:40 PM
    PuggyMage
    Magician
    None
    Sorry to highjack the tread but am getting the same problem.
    Hi my game just crashed twice and now I cant even get past maintenance popup.
    I have some crash logs, not sure if I should be copy pasting it here, it is rather long.

EDIT: Decided to wipe the game off, and do the clean install again, will update if it works.

UPDATE:
    Deleting the game off my drive, and doing a clean install, then adding the exe to firewall exception fixed the issue.

4. OP
    OP
    Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    5:10 PM
    Beginner
    Got better for me a bit after I changed to windows 7 compatibility, tho I can't 100% confirm that was the issue :p but o well shit happens