1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Corkscrew and Backspin Blow skills not working

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by ChickenMan, May 17, 2018.

1. ChickenMan

ChickenMan Mushmom

Dec 19, 2017
    Male
    9:58 AM
    MadMan
    Chief Bandit
    OnDrugs
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Hello. I would like to report a bug. I'm on my Pirate(Brawler) and I am unable to use the skills Corkscrew Blow and Backspin Blow.
    What is supposed to happen?: I am suppose to be able to pin these mobs into the wall so I can corner rape them in the ass.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I noticed this bug first when I was at Ellin party quest(Epq).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I was in a party with another Brawler in the same map and he seemed to be using Corkscrew Blow without a problem.

2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    10:58 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Restart your computer.

3. OP
    OP
    ChickenMan