1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Couple Ring Duplicate

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Maize, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Maize

Maize Blue Snail

Aug 14, 2018
    Female
    11:17 AM
    Maize
    F/P Arch Mage
    Description of the bug: I went to purchase the Mistletoe Couple Ring with my friend and noticed that it didn't give me a ring, but instead duplicated another mistletoe ring that was in my cash shop inventory with another player. The expiry date for both rings are the same, and with the same player. My friend whom i intended to get the ring with did receive a ring with me, but i did not get one with him.
    upload_2018-8-14_10-50-16.png upload_2018-8-14_10-50-30.png

What is supposed to happen?: A couple ring with player b instead of player a
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After equipping the ring, there was no effect and when i checked to see if it was the right one, i noticed it wasn't and went back to my cash shop inventory to grab the new ring. It is then i found out that my ring was duplicated rather than giving me a new one with the intended player. Thought it was just a text glitch, but i equipped both and still no effect.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Did not try re-purchasing, however, i previously had a Mistletoe ring with another player in my inventory, purchased a new mistletoe ring with a new player and received a duplicate of the previously owned ring.
    Extra information (optional):

Thanks!