1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Cuppy's Card Crusades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vampiredio, Jun 30, 2023.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. vampiredio

vampiredio Pink Teddy

May 22, 2019
    Male
    Washington
    6:20 PM
    blackdog
    Buccaneer
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi all! I really love all of the diary-esque posts of people's goals, accomplishments, adventures, etc. I tend to lose steam on my own projects kind of quickly when I'm not talking about them with others or documenting my progress in some way, so I thought this would be a fun undertaking.

I already have my T10 ring, but card collecting and hunting is by far my favorite pastime in game, so I've decided to fill in the gaps and complete as much of my monster book as possible at this point (I'm a lvl 129 bucc) while also documenting other notable things during my playtime like gachapon tickets, approximate time spent in each area, and my overall completion progress towards a full monster book among other miscellaneous info. There might be a time in the future where I want to start from 0 again with the goal of documenting card hunting from beginning to end (0-300 sets) but for now, this will have to do.

I think as I complete each tab, I'll mark them as complete on this original post and stamp the date it was finished; because I'm not sure when I finished the red tab, I'll just mark it as complete the day this post is made.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:
    Monster Book Completion:

Red Tab: :tick: Completed 6/30/23

Orange Tab: :tick: Completed 7/1/23

Lime Tab: :tick: Completed 7/2/23

Green Tab: :tick: Completed 7/6/23

Aqua Tab: :tick: Completed 7/7/23

Blue Tab: :cross: Incomplete; missing 3 sets

Purple Tab: :cross: Incomplete; missing 22 sets

Black Tab: :cross: Incomplete; missing 29 sets

Gold Tab: :cross: Incomplete; missing 48 sets

Total Missing: 102 as of 7/8/23

Last edited: Jul 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.