1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

CWPQ BONUS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by pedrique, Oct 3, 2019.

1. pedrique

pedrique Red Snail

Dec 22, 2018
    Male
    12:26 PM
    Priesti
    Beginner
    insomnio
    Buenas Noches!! Queria sugerir que el bonus del CWPQ sea mas amplio ya que son pocas cajas y las personas llevan mules para hacer el cwpq, no tiene sentido que un party quest que necesita 10 players (2 por JOB) tenga un Bonus para 6 o 7 personas maximo, pienso que podrian poner mas cajas para asi poder disfrutar todos del PQ si quieren bajar el rate de las cajas no hay problema supongo pero si deberia existir mas cajas para que todos tengan oportunidad de entrar al bonus y asi evitar tantas Mulas. Pienso yo que habria mas diversion y habria mas oportunidad pára todos de esta forma! Gracias.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. benQ

benQ Pac Pinky

Oct 14, 2016
    Male
    12:26 AM
    benQ
    Bishop
    maple
    pienso que podrian poner mas cajas para asi poder disfrutar todos del PQ si quieren bajar el rate de las cajas no hay problema supongo pero si deberia existir mas cajas para que todos tengan oportunidad de entrar al bonus y asi evitar tantas Mulas :D:D:D:D

3. tsugumo

tsugumo Mushmom

Jun 17, 2015
    Male
    United States
    9:26 AM
    Tekyuu
    Marksman
    Beaters
    ???

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    5:26 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
  5. Blu301

Blu301 Pac Pinky

May 20, 2019
    Male
    East Coast, USA
    12:26 PM
    Blu301
    Shadower
    Summer
    I'm not sure if most of this will be lost in the mess of google translate, but I do want to voice my disagreement with this to put it out there

CWKPQ itself is an easy PQ to go through - the challenge of finding 10 different characters to cover 2 from each class is really the hardest part about it. With the bonus stage having as many lucrative prizes as it does, it should remain difficult to organize CWKPQ runs. The prices of a lot of 30% dark scrolls have already decreased so much in value because everyone running the PQ is able to get the same ~10 or whatever number of scrolls.

As CWKPQ stands now, the bonus stage boxes can be split reasonably up to 10 man. Even if you run the PQ with 10 individual people, everyone can still get 3 boxes. It doesn't make sense to me to increase the number of boxes and decrease the drop rate of items just because there are more people in your party. At most, you still never need over 10 people.

If you use this command in the Maple Legend Discord server "bot-channel", you can automatically visualize how to split up the boxes fairly: "$cwkpq 5" for 5 man bonus, "$cwkpq 6" for 6 man bonus, and so on.