1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Damage Range Calculator

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Bonkorn, May 18, 2018.

1. Bonkorn

Bonkorn Timer

Dec 16, 2017
    11:55 PM
    Bonkorn, Iclyn, Magicorn
    Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Promise
    DISCLAIMER:
    I made this for myself due to being curious and not gonna say it's 100% accurate, just feels like sharing it out here.

All the damage values shown there only comes from normal/regular attack, using skills rises the damage by certain percentages (Notice: These shows 1 attack at a time only, here it is: Triple Throw 30 = *150%, Crusher 30 + Berserk 30 = *170% * 200%, Flame Charge 30 + Blast 30 = 175% * 600% (MapleLegends skill changes))

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tb8WGC2k5jKJshtuVx5VvNiRfT_nCoeh/view?usp=sharing
    - You can make a copy in Google Sheets and edit it or download it on your computer.
    - Edit 5 of white-orange colored cells only under "Value".

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. SlayMe

SlayMe Snail

Jun 20, 2022
    8:55 AM
    Thanks, this worked for me when I checked it against my spearman!