1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Dark Sight, Nimble Feet

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Jerry, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Jerry

Jerry Slime

Dec 10, 2016
    2:04 PM
    Description of the bug: When using Nimble Feet > Dark Sight, Nimble Feet stays on for the whole Dark Sight duration (Edit: if Dark Sight is less than lvl 20).

What is supposed to happen?: Nimble Feet is supposed to end when the Nimble Feet buff runs out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    4:04 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    This doesn't happen for me, thats weird.

I've tried it in a skill macro and separately, once Nimble Feet's buff duration ends both times it returns back to normal.

3. OP
    OP
    Jerry

Jerry Slime

Dec 10, 2016
    2:04 PM
    Is ur Dark Sight maxed might have something to do with that

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I have experienced this bug myself. I assume it is a glitch in the smart buff system used in ML, below level 20 dark sight reduces your speed by a certain amount. My guess is the system has some weird interaction with negative speed.

This bug also results in a few other anomalies, namely that if haste runs out during dark sight, you will permanently remain slower until you reapply haste.

• Like Like x 1