1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Dc Constant :(

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by D3m0nFer, Sep 18, 2020.

1. D3m0nFer

D3m0nFer Blue Snail

Sep 18, 2020
    Male
    9:27 PM
    D3m0n
    Cleric
    Hi guys
    I'm playing on a windows 10, and my game randomly freeze every 5-10mins(the freeze last about 10 sec) then disconnects me from the game

please help

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:27 PM
    This sounds like a connection issue, have you tried turning off your computer and reseting your modem/router?

to do that you unplug the power source from the device wait about 10 to 15 seconds then plug it back in and try connecting back to the game.

3. OP
    OP
    D3m0nFer

D3m0nFer Blue Snail

Sep 18, 2020
    Male
    D3m0n
    Cleric
    I have a good connection, I discard that it is due to connection failure.

I have seen several people on the forum who complain about the same thing, after the last patch
    upload_2020-9-18_16-41-18.png

this happens to me a second before the game exits, without announcing any errors.

You can notice that he froze, and says (No answer)

4. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male