1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Death teddy low lvl leech (Inspired by Goby Leech)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by bobaboss, Sep 19, 2022.

1. bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    3:14 PM
    deathtdy.png

#1-4 will be your 4th job fire mages or bishops since the mobs are holy/fire weak to cast ultimate and boost spawn for #5 to clear.

#5 will be your lvl 43 hunter with maxed arrow bomb with some mastery/booster clearing only the small platform towards the left which is also 100% safe while attacking

#6 will be your leechers/hs mule on a rope so you can leech a full party here!

hunters have the strongest 2nd job mobbing skill and with having DEX as your main stat you'll also have high base accuracy therefore requiring only +70~ accuracy from gear to 100% hit death teddies at lvl 43

even though death teddy has twice the hp for exp compared to goby, i believe the extra dmg from dex base + 100% freefire and 100% safespots will result in higher exp than goby leech

none of this has been tested YET and only theorized by what was shown by goby leech in this video:

btw legends does not have everstone to stop you from levelling unlike royals so this isn't as viable here but even then this might be so fast you can just make a hunter everytime you want to leech a new character.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    Update on levelling my hunter with a discovery of a map that's more overpowered than Genins for levels 25-36 and it was right next to teddys all along!
    boom.png

525k EPH with lvl 1 arrow bomb while using my bishop to clear right side on the safespot which is easy to hs mule with since HS reaches if i take 1 step over.

Even though I am full DEX and using average gear this place should be best melee since i'm missing a few mobs on far left. If Ice/Lightning mage can hit both platforms with lightning bolt, 2 of them would be able to clear the whole map and make this the gap filler for 30-43 before you go truckers/gs2.

Here is a epm for when I was 27 which is when you get leech exp from the pink teddys:

xp27.png

Here is pure leech with no atking on the hunter:

leechxp28.png vs Genins 200-250k EPH with a harder map to leech and further buff location.

Will be updating with a new spot when I hit 35!

UPDATE:

Got to level 35 and tried mp3 but the level difference damage reduction is harsher than I had hoped.. so I ended up going to the well known hunter map at Monkey Forest 2 in Ellinia. This map is so amazing with a safe spot on the bottom for my mage and the regular spot up top with my hunter hitting all 3 platforms.

zomb.png

Very juicy exp but not nearly enough to be worth leeching with.. to be continued!

• Great Work Great Work x 9
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    4:14 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I was talking about with a friend, new player and f/p, to try this mob a bit levels before dt, easy map and a bit easy to hit, u can try too? Screenshot_2022-09-23-00-15-34-840_com.android.chrome.jpg

4. OP
    OP
    bobaboss

bobaboss Orange Mushroom

Aug 14, 2022
    I’d actually recommend vikerola over death teddys when you can since they give more exp at similar hit rate.

The only downside of Blue Goblins is that the map with most spawn also has Red Goblins which are hard to hit with 35 avoid. The other map has only half the spawn but depending on how often you hit them you might not need more mobs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Owenking

Owenking Red Snail

May 28, 2022
    Male
    3:14 AM
    Beginner
    Thumbs up for this wonderful thread!!

• Like Like x 1