1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other Delay in game? Please help D:

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by TheGreatD, Feb 6, 2018.

1. TheGreatD

TheGreatD Blue Snail

Feb 6, 2018
    Female
    9:11 PM
    Okamura
    Bishop
    Hi guys, I have been constantly experiencing a slight game play delay of 0.25-0.5 second.
    For example, the monster that i could kill in 1 hit, i get to hit it twice before it dies/disappear.
    This happens when i try to buff myself or use potions, everything and every action seems to be having a delay.
    Well sometimes the delay does not happen but i would say 98% of the time it does.
    I am new to this server so i was wonder if this is normal? o.o
    Is there anything i need to do to solve this issue?

2. OP
    OP
    TheGreatD

TheGreatD Blue Snail

Feb 6, 2018
    Female
    Okamura
    Bishop
    I am from Malaysia by the way.
    Anybody from Malaysia encountering the same issue as me?
    I mention this because i am aware that the server is in the US so probably its the distance between two countries that is causing this.
    Although i do not think it is relevant because i used to play MapleRoyals and MapleDestiny; their servers were both very far from Malaysia.

3. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    9:11 AM
    I don't believe there's been delays with the game.
    There are some slight hiccups from time to time (this is server not you).
    However are you sure your connection is stable?

4. OP
    OP
    TheGreatD

TheGreatD Blue Snail

Feb 6, 2018
    Female
    Okamura
    Bishop
    Yes my connection is stable. I can play other games without having issues.