1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Different Colored "Recharge Box", or Recharge All function

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by -ovv, Aug 28, 2021.

1. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    6:35 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    This is a super nitpicky request so I'm not expecting it taking much priority, but I'm sure I'm not the only person that gets minor anxiety when recharging stars/bullets at the thought of accidentally selling them. I think one simple change could be to switch the color of the recharge textbox itself, as the two look nearly identical:

upload_2021-8-28_9-18-36.png

upload_2021-8-28_9-20-52.png

Another, more labor intensive request would be to have a "Recharge All" button above the Sell Item button.
    upload_2021-8-28_9-22-48.png

If I remember correctly, this was a feature somewhere else that I thought was pretty neat. It'd be grayed out if there is nothing left to be recharged.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    7:35 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    1 in 1,000 pepeglords accidentally selling their expensive stars is an intentional nerf to sins.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    3:35 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Meso sinks be like

• Agree Agree x 4