1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Discord Donor Rank

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by XavierJenon, Jan 5, 2018.

1. XavierJenon

XavierJenon Mushmom

Jan 18, 2016
    Male
    7:19 PM
    Tl;Dr title.

It would be nice if we were able to recognize the supporters of this wonderful server.

I believe there was a way to automate this, similar to how twitch-discord ranks work.

Reasoning: I've seen many members using discord, but not our forums.

2. Cora

Cora Selkie Jr.

Apr 3, 2017
    Female
    Germany
    4:19 AM
    Nier/EviHs
    not sure if we really need that OnionF6

i mean it would be bothersome to keep reranking people everytime they leave and reenter
    not to forget some like to change nicknames so that could also cause confusion

but what do i know i dont use discord that often OnionBye

• Like Like x 1
  3. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    4:19 AM
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    People should donate to support the server. Not because they wanna brag on discord/forum how nice they are. GMs should spend their time adding new content/fixing buggs/bann people abusing the rules instead of doing useless things like this.

Im sorry if this seemed rude. It is just my opinion of it.OnionF2

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1