1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dmg Gap between lukless/ luk Mages

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by biba, Nov 12, 2020.

1. biba

biba Red Snail

Jul 25, 2020
    Male
    5:30 PM
    Hi guys,

so I made my first char, an i/l wizard now lvl 52, and since I just wanted to play casually and didn't have funding, I didn't chose to skill him lukless. I still thought until late that it's alright if I just buy normal equip and buy good, cool-looking staffs for cheap mesos.
    But now, especially after reading about element damage boosts of elemental wands, I fear that my char would be much inferior to lukless mages. I can't really tell how much of a gap it is.
    So I wanted to ask if it's feasible to continue playing like this or if I need to stop and settle for an elemental wand at level 70 and avoid other luk-required equipment from now on, If I don't want to be making +25% less damage and be avoided in parties in the future.

2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    9:30 AM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    AP resets are free in this server (just requires daily voting). If damage is a main concern for you, you can just slowly AP reset your LUK out into INT. Elemental Wands are the end game items for mages and require no LUK, so there really isn't a reason to be a LUK mage unless you care about aesthetics/nostalgia.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    11:30 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    just add int from now on and wash your luk out over time. you'll be fine x)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1