1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Do Chaos Scrolls Affect Multiple Stat Lines?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by twing1, Jul 4, 2022.

1. twing1

twing1 Pink Teddy

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    12:30 AM
    twing1
    Beginner
    Title.

I don't have much personal experience using chaos scrolls, and the scrolls that I have used and succeeded have only affected one single stat on an item. Ex/ on a PAC when my chaos scroll succeeded it dropped M. Def by 4 and the W. Att and W. Def remained the same.

I am curious as to whether or not a successful chaos scroll can affect multiple stat lines on an item, or if only one stat line is affected by each successful chaos scroll.

As I understand it, a successful chaos scroll use does one of the following:

1. Randomly selects one stat line and modifies it anywhere between -5 and +5, 0 included. If this is the case, in the example I gave above on my PAC, M. Def was the selected stat and the other stats were not affected.

2. Affects all stat lines and modifies each one anywhere between -5 and +5, 0 included. If this is the case, in the example I gave above on my PAC, M. Def was modified by -4 and the other stats, W. Att and W. Def, were affected by +0 modifiers.

I am simply looking for clarification on how successful chaos scrolls work, either through description 1 above or description 2 above.

Thanks in advance!

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    3:30 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Description 2

• Like Like x 5