1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Do I need to get slime kings cards for tier 10?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by CheesyPotato, Jul 1, 2020.

1. CheesyPotato

CheesyPotato Red Snail

Jun 20, 2020
    Male
    12:07 AM
    Hey everyone,
    very new to the server but I know that you need 300 monster card sets to get a tier 10 ring.

Is there only 300 possible card sets, or is there more? Every KPQ I do, it seems like people are very frantic about getting the slime bosses cards.

Do you need those cards to achieve the 300 sets?

Thanks.

2. Vaessen

Vaessen Orange Mushroom

Feb 12, 2017
    Male
    9:07 PM
    Vaessen
    Beginner, Chief Bandit
    Honor
  3. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    There are at least 414 card sets so you can skip a bunch and still be ok. You can also buy all the PQ boss cards later if you want them for completion so I wouldn’t stick around in kpq levels just for cards.

4. OP
    OP
    CheesyPotato

CheesyPotato Red Snail

Jun 20, 2020
    Male
  5. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    I got my tier 10 ring without finishing a single PQ card. I dont think I ever did kpq, just questing to 30 on my first character. If you can finish a set I'd do it to put you closer to finishing the ring, but I wouldnt go too crazy over the cards.

• Agree Agree x 1