1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Dodo (Memory lane 5 boss)

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Squadron, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Squadron

Squadron Red Snail

Dec 30, 2020
    Male
    3:42 AM
    Shad
    Shadower
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Dodo warp out range is way too large lol. The top two platforms are in the range where any character can be warped out. I legit have to go down two platforms so I don't get warped out.
    What is supposed to happen?: The boss is supposed to warp you one map < (only if you are super close to it and I believe touching it). I'm not sure exactly what part of it warps you off the map (so if somebody does know feel free to comment).
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Uh right after the event/maintenance where prestigious coins became actual content. I assumed it would of been fixed but guess not lol
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): I edited this part based of a situation that happened right now. You guys should fix this sooner than later (not for me but others). Some mage had a dodo ( I didn't see him at first so I took the map and killed it because he got warped <). The range where the mage can hit the dodo (is in the same range where it can glitch warp you out so he was basically screwed regardless). I could of took the drops and left (and he would of been screwed because he lost mapowner because of a bug that you haven't fixed). I gave him the scroll that dropped because it isn't his fault that there is a bug that screws him over (but this brings the issue that he could of lost the drops if a person who wasn't nice came took the dodo and left.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Squadron

Squadron Red Snail

Dec 30, 2020
    Male
    3:42 AM
    Shad
    Shadower
    I updated "extra information" in why this should be fixed sooner than later. I could of easily screwed the bishop over and took his drops but didn't.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:42 AM
    Moderator Post
    Learning today that this range problem was addressed too when the 5 target bug got found a couple of days ago... For anyone else reading this; usually, it's best to bump bug reports from time to time so we are more often aware of things since we do not look at pages of old threads or test every bug report due to issues of many bugs not actually being bugs, which wastes a lot of time.

My point about the complaint about the 5 target thing being a "stealth nerf" instead of a bug stays valid, because it was about that particular bug and that particular bug only, not the 5 target bug also causing this bug. If this was fixed prior that issue would have still occured, because it happened when we made a change in Pink Bean's *this* patch.